UPDATED: October 26, 2020
The Orlando Health National Training Center has returned to normal operating hours for the facility and pool. Please click here for hours of operation for the facility, pool and Kids Club.
What is different?
- Pool lanes will be scheduled by appointment during certain hours. More details are listed below.
- All OH-NTC team members will be wearing masks for your protection and the protection of our team.
- The OH-NTC team will be cleaning and sanitizing areas, especially high contact places like door handles and water fountains, throughout the day
What is the same?
While we’ve had to change many ways that we do business to protect you and our staff, we are ecstatic that you still choose us to be your workout facility. We will be smiling under those masks, welcoming you back into OH-NTC!
Before your workout:
- If you wish to book time in the pool, please click here to register for a 50-minute session. Appointments are required during the following hours: Monday – Friday 3:00 PM – 8:00 PM, Saturday 7:00 AM – 1:00 PM. We ask that out of the courtesy for our members you book no more than one session per day.
- Bring your own equipment you wish to use for swimming.
When you enter through the main entrance, you will be greeted by an OH-NTC representative to check you in and go through the Orlando Health screening process to ensure you are free of COVID-19 symptoms.
Here is a list of the screening questions:
- Shortness of breath
- Dry cough
- Sore throat
- Runny nose or nasal congestion
- GI symptoms like nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- Loss of sense of smell or taste
- Disequilibrium like dizziness
- Muscle aches
- General weakness
- Fever (temperature of 100°F or greater)
Our OH-NTC representative will use a no-touch thermometer to check your temperature on your forehead.
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, you will be asked to not work out at the OH-NTC and to follow up with your physician.
- Equipment wipes are readily available for you to wipe down the equipment before and after use.
- To maintain physical distancing orders of six feet or more, only a select number of cardiovascular machines will be available during your workout session.
- In certain areas, you will notice floor markers that have been spaced at least six feet apart. Workouts in these spaces can take place on these floor markers.
- In the Olympic Lifting Area, one user is permitted per platform or piece of equipment.
- Any equipment that can’t be thoroughly cleaned and/or disinfected will not be available for use.
- Click here to schedule your pool session prior to arrival.
- Please arrive approximately 15 minutes before your swim time to allow for screening, checking in at the front desk and moving out to the pool deck.
- Pool sessions are in 50-minute blocks to allow our staff to clean after each group of swimmers.
- One member can be scheduled per short-course pool lane.
- Please shower prior to entry.
- The lifeguard will signal when the swim time start at the top of each hour and will signal again at :50 past the hour for you to exit the pool. Please note that we cannot make adjustment on swim times so if you start your session late, you will still have to exit the pool at :50 past the hour.
Showers and Towels:
Bath towels will be available at the NTC Welcome Desk upon check-in.
To keep towels as clean as possible, only touch the towel you are going to take. If you don’t feel comfortable taking one from the Welcome Desk, one of our staff will happily provide one to you.
Four (4) showers will be available in each locker room. Additional showers will open as we evaluate usage.
An NTC team member will be disinfecting the shower areas frequently throughout the day. This may require longer wait times for shower use.
Shower Hours of Operation:
Sunday: 8:00am – 4:30 pm
Monday – Thursday: 5:00am – 8:30 pm
Saturday: 7:00am – 4:30 pm
Thank you for choosing us to be your fitness center. As we reopen other areas of the facility, we will keep you informed through our weekly newsletter and social media channels.