UPDATED: June 3, 2021
The Orlando Health National Training Center (NTC) continues its commitment to providing a safe environment for your workout.
Following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we invite all members and guests of Orlando Health NTC who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19* to access our facilities without a mask.
*A person is considered fully vaccinated for COVID-19 ≥ 2 weeks after they have received the second dose in a 2-dose series (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna), or ≥ 2 weeks after they have received a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson [J&J]/Janssen).
We are continuing to:
- Supply antibacterial cleaning options for you to use before and after operating exercise equipment
- Provide hand sanitizer stations to maintain clean hands
- Clean and sanitize areas, especially high-contact areas of our facility, throughout the day Orlando Health NTC encourages you to keep yourself and others healthy by following the CDC guidelines for COVID-19, which include:
- Screening yourself daily for COVID-19 symptoms. If you do not feel well, skip your workout until you feel better.
- Staying home if you display any flu-like or COVID-19 symptoms and contacting your healthcare provider.
What other changes will be made?
- We will resume first-come, first-serve access to our member pool lanes. See the lifeguard on duty for member lane assignments.
- We will resume first-come, first-serve access to our group fitness classes. However, a ticket will still be required for class. Tickets will be available at the Welcome Desk 15 minutes prior to class start time.
- All cardiovascular equipment will be available for use.
Thank you for choosing us as your fitness and wellness center.