The NTC athletic fields, managed by Florida Rush Soccer Club, attract many teams for warm-weather training and instructional camps. Teams come from all over for their pre-season and pre-tournament training, including club travel teams looking to practice before competing in local tournaments such as the Disney Showcase, Florida Rush Cup, and the Disney Junior Showcase.
Located just 5 minutes walking distance from lodging makes it easy for event/camp organizers to maximize training, instructional, and competition time for their residential camps or events.
- Practice and play on one of our 5 manicured Tift Bermuda grass fields.
- Utilize one of our classrooms for film review, chalk-talks, and pre-game meetings.
- Recover from training in our Olympic-Sized Swimming Pool with Zero-Depth Entry.
- Utilize our fitness center equipped with Olympic Platforms, plate-loaded equipment, free weights, and cardio machines.
- High Tech Performance Lab is available to visiting athletes.
- Catered meals/boxed lunches are available.
For more information on scheduling your training, please contact Richie Gray by email or call 407.654.5552