For the safety of your children, we have implemented the following changes until further notice:
- Modified Hours of Operation:
- M – F: Morning Session: 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Afternoon Session: 3:30 – 7:30 pm
- Sat: 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Sun: 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Session is limited to 90 minutes per morning or afternoon session.
- Parents will check in children at the door. Hand sanitizer will be used upon entry.
- Masks are encouraged for all children attending the Kids Club. If you do not have one for your child, one will be provided for you.
- We are welcoming children ages 3 months to 12 years old.
Kids Club is a child watch service provided for children ages 3 months to 12 years old of National Training Center members while working out at the facility. Once the simple registration process is completed, bring your child to the Kids Club so you can enjoy a great workout session! Each of our Kids Club staff undergoes a background review process so you can feel secure knowing your children are in good hands.
Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM & 3:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Saturday 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Sunday 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM