UPDATED: August 14, 2020
The Orlando Health National Training Center has reopened with adjusted facility hours. Please click here for hours of operation for the facility, pool and Kids Club.
The following areas will remain closed during OH-NTC’s first phase of reopening:
- Locker Room Shower Areas
What is different?
- Pool lanes will be scheduled by appointment. More details are listed below.
- All OH-NTC team members will be wearing masks for your protection and the protection of our team.
- The OH-NTC team will be cleaning and sanitizing areas, especially high contact places like door handles and water fountains, throughout the day.
- For hygiene purposes, towels will not be offered. Please bring your own workout and swim towel for use.
What is the same?
While we’ve had to change many ways that we do business to protect you and our staff, we are ecstatic that you still choose us to be your workout facility. We will be smiling under those masks, welcoming you back into OH-NTC!
Before your workout:
- If you wish to book time in the pool, please click here to register for a 50-minute session. We ask that out of the courtesy for our members you book no more than one session per day.
- Bring your own towel(s) and any equipment you wish to use for swimming.
When you enter through the main entrance, you will be greeted by an OH-NTC representative to check you in and go through the Orlando Health screening process to ensure you are free of COVID-19 symptoms.
Here is a list of the screening questions:
- Shortness of breath
- Dry cough
- Sore throat
- Runny nose or nasal congestion
- GI symptoms like nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- Loss of sense of smell or taste
- Disequilibrium like dizziness
- Muscle aches
- General weakness
- Fever (temperature of 100 F or greater)
Our OH-NTC representative will use a no-touch thermometer to check your temperature on your forehead.
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, you will be asked to not work out at the OH-NTC and to follow up with your physician.
- Equipment wipes are readily available for you to wipe down the equipment before and after use.
- To maintain physical distancing orders of six feet or more, only a select number of cardiovascular machines will be available during your workout session.
- In certain areas, you will notice floor markers that have been spaced at least six feet apart. Workouts in these spaces can take place on these floor markers.
- In the Olympic Lifting Area, one user is permitted per platform or piece of equipment.
- Any equipment that can’t be thoroughly cleaned and/or disinfected will not be available for use.
- Click here to schedule your pool session prior to arrival.
- Please arrive approximately 15 minutes before your swim time to allow for screening, checking in at the front desk and moving out to the pool deck.
- Pool sessions are in 50-minute blocks to allow our staff to clean after each group of swimmers.
- One member can be scheduled per short-course pool lane.
- Please shower prior to entry.
- Bring your own towel.
- The lifeguard will signal when the swim time start at the top of each hour and will signal again at :50 past the hour for you to exit the pool. Please note that we cannot make adjustment on swim times so if you start your session late, you will still have to exit the pool at :50 past the hour.
Thank you for choosing us to be your fitness center. As we reopen other areas of the facility, we will keep you informed through our weekly newsletter and social media channels.
For the safety and health of our customers and staff, Orlando Health is monitoring COVID-19 closely.