UPDATED: May 26, 2020
The Orlando Health National Training Center will reopen Monday, June 1, at 5:00 am for members. We look forward to welcoming everyone back to the training center, where we will provide a safe environment for both members and our team.
We will reopen with these adjusted facility hours, which will be in place until further notice:
Fitness Center Hours:
Monday – Friday: 5:00 am – 8:00 pm
Saturday: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Monday – Friday: 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
Saturday: 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
Sunday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Some of the safety guidelines we are implementing include:
- Screening members upon entering for COVID-19 symptoms
- Strict cleaning of equipment and high-touch areas
- Antibacterial gym wipes for members to use before and after using equipment
- Markers on the floor to allow for proper social distancing when working out
- Cardiovascular machines limited to every other machine to allow for proper social distancing
- Signage throughout the facility to remind members of social distancing and handwashing
For your safety, the training center will not be offering group fitness classes or Kids Club services at this time.
To honor social distancing and capacity guidelines, we will be able to accommodate 60 members in the fitness facility at one time. While we do not anticipate reaching this volume at reopening, we will begin scheduling members for fitness center usage if volumes approach 60.
At the pool, we will allow one member per lane and will be scheduling members’ lanes to ensure availability. More information will be posted next week on how to schedule pool time for members.
We are excited to see you soon at the Orlando Health National Training Center!
For the safety and health of our customers and staff, Orlando Health is monitoring COVID-19 closely.